- Decide on the field of study you desire at Chiba University.
- Decide on academic staff of your major.
- Request the professor for your acceptance via E-mail.
- Gain an agreement of acceptance from the academic staff. (It does not need to be formal)
1 to 4 above must be completed 4 months prior to the academic examination.
- Obtain application from the Graduate School of your choice
- Pay screening fee
- Submit application documents
- Take the entrance examination
- Receive enrollment permit
- Come to Japan
Followings must be completed before coming to Japan.
- Obtain student visa
- Ensure a place to live
- Admission to Chiba University